General Terms & Conditions
- Strictly for Malaysian citizens only. Malaysian citizens with Permanent Residence (PR) or Returning Residence Visa (RRV) of Australia are not eligible to apply.
- Applications are opened to:
- holders with offer letters from the universities offering the MACC Scholarships
- those waiting for offer letters from the universities offering the MACC Scholarships
- those that have not received any offer letters from the universities offering the MACC Scholarships
- new applicants
- Applicants who are already holding a full, partial or conditional scholarship from an Australian and/or foreign sponsoring agency or from a university, are not eligible to apply unless otherwise explicitly stated and approved by the universities offering the MACC Scholarships. Please refer to the respective universities’ terms and conditions.
- Applicants who are currently doing Foundation Studies, Certification programs and/or Diplomas may apply for the MACC Scholarships that are available, at the discretion of the universities offering the scholarships. Please refer to the respective universities’ terms and conditions.
- All applications for the MACC Scholarships must be made ONLY through one of the official MACC Scholarships Partners indicated below.
- The MACC Scholarships are neither exchangeable for cash nor refundable, and is non-transferable to another person, course or year.
Students who already have a letter of offer (full, partial or conditional) from a university offering the MACC Scholarships through one of the above MACC Scholarships Partners MUST use the same MACC Scholarships Partner for the application of the MACC Scholarships. Failure to do so may result in your application being disqualified.