All applications must be made under section 7(1) of the Act accompanied with the following particulars:
- 6 copies of statutory application forms (Form 1)
- 6 copies of a list of Protem Committee Members in a specific format.
- 6 copies of the constitution and rules of the society.
- 6 copies of any flag, symbol, emblem, badge or other insignia together with its explanation.
- 2 copies of the minutes of the meeting containing the above mentioned resolutions.
- Letter of consent for making use of the address or the place of business, where applicable (in cases where the society does not own the premise).
- RM 30.00 worth of postal stamps affixed to the first copy only of the application form (Form 1).